Weldon Beesly is Recruiting!
We are looking for a Rural Chartered Surveyor and also a Property Manager to join our small and friendly team.
The Rural Chartered Surveyor will be involved in a wide variety of rural work which includes:
- Professional instructions for a range of clients including private and corporate owners; and rural businesses, with various property holdings including estates; let and in hand farms; dwellings; commercial premises
- RICS Red Book valuations for tax and accounts purposes.
- Estate management of rural property including residential and commercial
- Advice on diversification opportunities for rural property owners and advice on how to exploit opportunities
- Sale and purchase of rural property for new and retained clients
The Property Manager’s main will be to assist in the management of rural estates on behalf of private landowners. You will work closely with the Property Managers, providing support to clients and their tenants.
We would like someone with strong organisational skills and the ability to use their initiative to
- Maintain contact with tenants, by phone and email, keeping them updated on current issues.
- Swiftly respond to incoming email and telephone queries
- Arrange contractors to quote and carry out maintenance work
- Arrange access with tenants for property inspections
- Carry out property visits / inspections: where you will take meter readings, address property issues and take photographs etc
- Write up inspection reports
- Code invoices
- Keep a property database updated
- Ensure all certificates are kept up to date
- Arrange, manage and action Risk Assessments/Health and Safety reports and record on the database
This is a great opportunity for those who like to get involved in a variety of aspects of a small business and can multi-task with ease. We are an expanding business and there is good opportunity to grow the role if this is desired.
We pride ourselves on offering competitive packages and flexibility to get the job done. If you are interested or know anyone who may be then please get them to email your c.v. to email@example.com or for more information call Hugo on 07800 587660.