Sales & Farm Building Let – Update
The rural sales market has been stagnant for a number of months now as political turmoil has caused uncertainty and put some buyers off proceeding with purchases. However, Weldon Beesly have just sold 36 acres north of Welwyn Garden City and are in the process of agreeing sales for land at Chapmore End and also Stocking Pelham; all sales likely to be in excess of the Guide Prices. There are definitely buyers out there for the right property at the right price.
We are also intending to launch a range of property to the market after Easter, including:
- A barn conversion in north Hertfordshire
- A farmhouse with land in east Hertfordshire
- A country house with development aspects in south west Essex
- Bare land in east Buckinghamshire
- A development plot for 7 dwellings in west Essex
If you would like more information on any of these, or for an opinion on the possible value of your property, please let us know.
Farm Building Let Update
The demand for business space on farms has never been better, with Weldon Beesly receiving a continuous stream of enquiries from decent businesses looking for space across the region. As such, we have just let the following:
- 4,500 sq.ft of long-term storage for plastic storage crates
- 3,800 sq.ft of storage for suppliers to the hotel industry
- 650 sq.ft of office space with 2,000 sq.ft storage for a hospitality company
- 2,000 sq.ft of workshop for an events company
We have several other good enquiries at present, so if you have any empty space please let us know. Similarly, if you have not had a rent review for some time, it is worth considering the options here. Rents are continuing to see upward pressures.